Saturday, February 4, 2017

❄Happy Holidays!The perfect last minute gift

Can't see images? view in a Brower| If you don't wish to receive any emails, unsubscribe Or move it to spam
CHARMS BRACELETS MEN RINGS EARRINGS NECKLACES
Copyright ©2015 PANDORACLUB
This email was sent to swazimission.quirions@blogger.com.
This is a post-only mailing. Please do not respond to this message.
Address:6380 montez villa rd, revere, massachusetts, 2151
27:012:008 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
45:015:003 For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me.
05:016:006 But at the place which the LORD thy God shall choose to place his name in, there thou shalt sacrifice the passover at even, at the going down of the sun, at the season that thou camest forth out of Egypt.
29:002:025 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
24:009:024 But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment