Wednesday, May 27, 2020

>>>Investment Interest>>>

Good morning ,

I am keen in investing in your country and I need

your assistance and co-operation to actualize it.

I have investment interest in Yacht , Fishing,

shipping, oil and gas, Energy , Agriculture,

mining, exotic properties for

commercial/residential and development properties,

hotels and any other viable investment

opportunities in your country you deem lucrative

based on your recommendation, will be highly

welcomed. I want to send you the sum of 50 million

dollars to manage in an
investment. For your anticipation in receiving and

managing the funds in a good business, I will

give you 20% of the money as your commission. Let

me know if you have the ability to handle this, so

I can give you more information.

I am a notable politician in my country,

Regards

Bode George

No comments:

Post a Comment