Monday, June 6, 2022

Fw:

I got awful information for you personally.

Earlier Managed to get admission to your devices.
Following that, I started tracking your activities.

I mounted a Trojan viruses on the systems in all gadgets that you utilize to get into the net.
This particular program offers me admittance to all of your gadgets.

I have loaded your whole information, pictures, and searching record to my servers.
I got admission to all your info, messengers, social network, contact information, e-mail and so forth.

My computer virus updates signatures & stays unseen to anti virus software.
While gathering information about you, I discovered that you are a big fan of grown-up sites and are also enjoying exciting video clips whilst going through a huge amount of fun.

I was capable to capture some of your filthy scenes when you masturbate and reach male orgasms.

If you have any skepticism, I can make a few mouse clicks and videos will be shown to everybody you know.

Plus I am able to post all of your correspondence, private photos, and your private data online.

I could harm your status permanently.

I believe you actually don't want that to occur, given the nature of the video you love to watch, you know what I'm talking about, it's going to be an absolute disaster in your case.

Let's fix it this way: you send me 1300 DOLLARS (in bitcoin equivalent to the trade rate during the time of transfer), and I will instantly remove all of it.
Then, we'll ignore each other.

Furthermore , i promise to de-activate and remove all viruses from your systems.

Do not forget that I always keep my word.
Here is my bitcoin address: bc1ql6qz77svtucl24q9fwcsp47kjpg4we7hps070e

You got 2 work days from the moment you view this particular e-mail.

If you don't forward funds, your video and all your details will be published on the web for all individuals and your loved ones.
I will mess up your reputation eternally.

Don't try to find me and do not try to contact the police and other security services, or else your data is going to be posted.

I am aware of numerous secrets about who you are, therefore in case your status is valuable, remember that I am able to ruin it forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment